Probate Law in Plano, TX
Having questions about how probate law may be applied to a problem might leave you feeling apprehensive. You can, however, turn to The Law Offices Of Thomas H Keen in Plano, TX, for support. Founded in 2008, our practice is a member of the State Bar of Texas. If you’re concerned about the potential costs of protecting your rights, know that we offer reasonable rates for our work.
We deal with clients who have concerns about the terms of wills, estates, and trusts. You can come to our attorney to attempt to clarify:
- Who’s in charge of administering someone’s legacy
- Any ambiguous phrasing in the will
- The division of assets that are laid out
Although our goal is always to try to work through the process, we’re prepared to pursue litigation, too.
When we handle cases at The Law Offices Of Thomas H Keen, we apply more than 30 years of experience. Our probate law firm is willing to take on clients from Dallas, Denton, and Collin counties, and we conduct meetings five days a week. Call us today to ask for the local representation and personal attention you want.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- The University Of Texas - 1980
- Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School Of Law - 1983
- United States District Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals