Estate Law in Plano, TX
Going to an estate law practice for guidance may be beneficial whether you’re putting down the terms of your legacy, you're making modifications to documents, or you're worried about the probate process. That’s why numerous people have elected to visit The Law Offices Of Thomas H Keen, a practice in Plano, TX. We’re their preferred choice because we offer:
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Personal attention on each case
- Locally based representation
Our focus is on the issues our clients are trying to face, and we’re prepared to provide a perspective forged by more than 30 years of experience. You may also be impressed to hear that our attorney is a:
- Board member of the Collin County Bench Bar Foundation
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
The Law Offices Of Thomas H Keen is open on all weekdays and offers support for those who live in Dallas, Denton, and Collin counties. We founded our estate law practice in 2008, and you can ask us how we'll defend your rights. Call our law firm today and tell us what your goals are.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- The University Of Texas - 1980
- Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School Of Law - 1983
- United States District Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals